UK FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
0845 680 9036
- Former HBOS boss feeling positive
- Published: April 22, 2008
- A Bank of England package which could herald the return of sub-prime mortgages in the UK has been praised by a leading expert, who believes the outloo...
- Bank launches liquidity scheme
- Published: April 21, 2008
- The Bank of England has launched a new scheme which it hopes will ease the global credit crisis.
There is a chance that the plan will bring s...
- Govt plan may bring back sub prime mortgages
- Published: April 17, 2008
- A plan is being finalised to ease the credit crunch and get banks back to handing out first-time buyer mortgages, potentially leading to a resurgence ...
- Less than one-in-five mortgages last year sub-prime
- Published: January 14, 2008
- Less than a fifth of new mortgages approved last year were either labelled 'sub-prime' by their lender or given to a homeowner with no proof o...
- More people opting for bad credit mortgages
- Published: November 29, 2007
- More and more consumers in the UK are considering bad credit mortgages, a new study has suggested.
Analyst Mintel carried out a survey which ...
- Market for bad credit mortgages could improve in 2008
- Published: November 26, 2007
- At the moment the global credit crunch is making it harder for people to obtain adverse credit mortgages, but the situation is likely to improve durin...
- EU considers sub-prime mortgage shake-up
- Published: November 22, 2007
- It seems that the European Union could be about to introduce rules to limit sub-prime mortgage lending in the continent.
Previously, it was t...