UK FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
0845 680 9036
Your are here: equity release > Stonehaven interest select equity release mortgage
Stonehaven Interest Select Equity Release Mortgage
To find out more about Stonehaven Equity Release Lifetime mortgages and the other leading equity release schemes on the market, simply complete the enquiry form and an equity release specialist will be in touch to offer you FREE independent help, advice and quotes.
UK Financial Solutions has partnered with Key Retirement Solutions the UKs No. 1 Equity Release Specialists to provide you with access to a local equity release adviser near to you, who will provide the following service:
- Independent whole of market Equity Release Advice.
- National coverage, with an adviser local to you
- A no obligation free consultation either over the phone or in your own home as you desire.
Stonehaven have launched the Stonehaven Interest Select Options Equity Release Mortgage. This is the only product in the market where you can choose to pay part or all of the interest on the Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage on a regular basis.
Unlike other Lifetime Mortgages where no monthly payments are made, the interest select option provides you with the choice to pay some, or all, of the interest charged each month, for a period of your choice. The minimum amount of interest that you can pay each month is £25 and the maximum is the whole of the interest. The differences between the Interest Select options are the maximum amount that you can borrow and the interest rate that you will pay.
Advantages of Stonehaven Interest Select Options
- Any amount of interest paid reduces the size of the eventual amount owed to Stonehaven
- There is no risk of losing your home if you are unable to keep up the interest payments. If, for some reason, you want to stop making the payments, Stonehaven have simplified the process so that it just switches to a normal roledl-up interest lifetime mortgage at a new interest rate.
- Interest payments could come from your own income, or your children could provide them from their own funds should they wish to. This increases flexibility and extends the repayment options.
THIS IS A LIFETIME MORTGAGE. TO UNDERSTAND THE FEATURES AND RISKS,
ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION.